About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Nap vs. Gym

So here's the debate that was going on in my head this afternoon while all the kids were occupied and I had an hour to myself: "nap or gym, nap or gym, nap or gym. Nap....wait, recall the fiasco trying on bathing suits last week? Ok, gym." Gym won. And it felt sooo good. Came home all sweaty and invigorated to a messy, noisy, house and all was well with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment