About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Summers Here!

Yeah! Took one look at that sparkling blue water today and promptly bought summer pool passes for my kids! I'm so excited to take them - they will be in watery heaven! And for $50 a person? BEST deal I've seen in a while. WAY cheaper than any daycamp I've seen and way more fun. Finally, looking forward to school ending :) And just in time as the little darlings are done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment