About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Spinners

How many times do you have to go to spinning class before you are officially a “spinner”? Because I have gone twice and I feel that qualifies. I love spinning. Seriously, what the heck? But I love everything about it. The music is great (good job Richard), the workout is awesome, the lights are dim (always a good call) and I like the people. Huh. Total surprise. I have to miss the class next week and I am already stressing about it. I’m going to try spinning with a different teacher on Monday. A little nervous because it’s not an “easy rider” class but I’m going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment