About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Monday, 30 April 2012

I'm A Believer...

Okay, I get it. I’m a believer. I’m all in. After a couple of months of using the fitness centre in anonymity, I totally get the joy of group classes. The teachers inspire and work me harder than I work myself. I feel FANTASTIC afterwards and it’s social. And after you do one, you are ready for others. After 3 spin classes I feel completely ready to try zumba, yoga, hot yoga and even something called “Group Power”, whatever the heck that is. Helps to have a friend to do it with (shout out to Heather!) but it is a revelation… I will report back with my findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment