About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Is It Summer Yet?

Guess what I spotted at the gym today? The pool is open! Yahoo! To clarify, it’s not actually open for swimming (and it’s freezing out for some wacked reason), but it is open for cleaning and does it ever look great! Blue and sparkling, the thought of it kept me going during my workout because if there’s one thing I associate with sparkling blue water it is bathing suits. Yikes. Well, I also associate fruity drinks with umbrellas served by pool boys but that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment