About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Ouch!

Wow, as good as spinning felt while I was doing it, I can tell you that my legs and other regions directly north of my legs are S-O-R-E today! I’m glad I have a week to recoup before trying it again. Another friend of mine who belongs to the ORC (a skinny, super fit friend by the way) wants me to go with her to her 6:15 Spin class. Yah, you can imagine my reaction to that one. I think that one is called "Race Day". Once I stop laughing, I will tell her to get back to me in a month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment