About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Saturday, 24 March 2012

The Thighs of March

Okay, so the excitement of February has given way to a much more trying March. Maybe it’s the Ides, maybe it’s my thighs…I don’t know. I do know that this month has been an exercise (no pun intended) in getting myself over to the gym despite a series of events that would keep me away. I wouldn’t say I’ve totally won this battle but hopefully I will end the month stronger and more determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment