About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Friday, 23 March 2012

Ode to the Play Centre

How much do I love the Play Centre at the ORC? Let me count the ways: 1) I love that my daughter is excited to go. At first I tried squeezing in the gym only while she was at school, but now I realize she looks forward to going which is awesome! 2) the women running the centre are awesome! They are caring and firm and make sure all the kids are having fun. I love these ladies! 3) there are tonnes and tonnes of toys and lots of space to run around. No wonder they love it! Best of all? No mess in my house! It's the perfect playdate. 5) It's the best deal in town. Ridiculously reasonable in cost, it really makes my gym time great - I feel good about bringing my daughter somewhere where she can have fun and so can I! But ORC parents - please bring on the girls - it's definitely a boys' club in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment