About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Friday, 2 March 2012

Tennis Anyone?

So, I cheated a little in that I didn’t try something new at the gym this week. Unless you count the restaurant. Which actually, I do and it is deelish!! Love, love, love the smoothies and the soup. Yum. Seriously, daytime TV and homemade soup? Someone should’ve told me about this long ago. But I digress. The reason I haven’t tried out anything other than a new soup this week is that I am psychologically preparing myself for a BIG new thing next week. Wait for it….Private tennis lessons with Gary Muller! Ouch and Yikes!! I am literally scared. And also super excited J. Wish me luck! Now, to find a suitable skirt…
 

Update – went this evening and tried the steam shower after all! So there. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment