About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Monday, 5 March 2012

Gym Barbie

Today’s ponderings while on the treadmill – why on earth hasn’t there ever been a gym going Barbie? How perfect would that be? I mean, Barb has been an astronaut, a doctor, a scientist, a hula-dancer and a cheerleader. How come she’s never put her hair in a pink sequined scrunchie and hit the weights? I think she would rock! Imagine all the cool accessories: tiny yoga mat and iPod, water bottle and teensie towel, not to mention the best accessory of all – Personal Trainer Ken! True, I don’t think her twisty turny waist and posable limbs would be great at yoga but Zumba  Barbie would be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment