About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Thursday, 1 March 2012

My Hips Don't Lie!

Hold up! I have big news! I do believe my winter coat is looser on me that it was a month ago. Now I’m not saying it’s loose exactly, but loosER which is pretty great nonetheless. I was suspicious of this a couple of days ago but I chalked it up to a thin sweater and wishful thinking. But now I noticed it again so I say it’s official! Can my jeans be next?! Cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment