About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

True Confessions of the TV Kind

Confession time: While most of my motivation at the gym is definitely getting in shape and taking charge of my heart health, another part of it (and a generous part at that) is being able to watch Criminal Minds reruns during the day. There must be 30 screens in the fitness centre and not a single one is turned to Max and Ruby! Genius!! As I get stronger physically, I am itching to try some of the group classes to mix it up a little, but I really am torn because I hate to leave my TV. Maybe after Sweeps Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment