About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Saturday, 21 July 2012

My Hips Dont Lie, Part 2

I am not a scientist, a fitness expert or a personal trainer. But I can still tell you one absolute truth about fitness: if you slack off in the summer, drinking white wine and eating chips by the dock, you will certainly feel and see it.  I know this from the direct and extensive personal experimentation that I have undertaken on behalf of all my friends and readers. No, no, don't thank me. I am just doing what I can. Have you read about that personal trainer in NYC who gained 75 lbs just to lose it again as a demonstration to his clients that it can be done?? Yah, I'm not really like that. But, back to the gym twice this week and as soon as that leftover peach pie is done, it's all going to be good. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment