About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Let Me Count the Ways

Things that have kept me from going to the gym in the last week:

  • sick son
  • sick self
  • volunteering in my daughter's classroom,
  • husband away on business trip
  • Mother's Day activities to plan and execute (of course)
  • self on trip with oldest son to check out Queens University
  • general fatigue and lazines

Things that will get me back in there today:

  • summer is almost here and my butt is too big.
That's it. But that's enough. See you there this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I truly sympathize! Sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions!

    ReplyDelete