About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

The View From Where I Sit...

So I was virtuously going to go to the gym today for spin class. I got all dressed and ready to rock when I realized how gorgeous it was out. It was one of those true spring, birds a'singing, sun a'shining, breeze a 'blowing kind of days that we don't seem to get many of any more (is it just me or do we go right from winter to summer now?). So I decided to forego my beloved spinning class in favour of cycling in the real world - to and from school and around the 'hood. The workout was maybe 10-20% of what spinning class gives me but boy was the view better! No offense to Richard of course :). Back to spinning next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment