About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Friday, 4 May 2012

Keeping Me Honest

I know, I know. My fingers made some promises that my body hasn't kept. I promised I would keep you posted on my fitness progress in terms of BMI and % body fat. It's possible I also made a vague suggestion (okay, a promise) that there would be pictures. Well, I guess I lied. Maybe not lied, but procrastinated! To be completely honest with you, while I feel fitter, stronger and more confident, I still look pretty chubby. My eating plan has been a bit of a fail. So, give me some more time, okay? Don't give up on me and I won't either. Let's see about a June 1 check in? Deal?? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...bring on the PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rome was not built in a day! Remember that!

    ReplyDelete