About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Monday, 9 April 2012

Note to Self #3

When you go to the gym already in your workout clothes and plan to shower and change before going out in public, it is best to remember to pack a bra. Whoops. My choice was either put the sweaty but sturdy sports bra back on (gross) or hang loose as they say. I went for the loose option and crossed my arms for the next couple of hours until I got home to change. I think I made the wrong choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment