Update: I survived! Back still sore but more spring in my step for sure.
Over the past couple of months, you may have seen me in the locker room, sweated beside me on the treadmill or even helped me out with one of the weight machines in the fitness centre. You may have thought to yourself “Well, this is a new face. Who is she? She certainly needs the exercise! And what on earth is she wearing?” Answers: I’ll never tell; You are so right; and, What? Neon legwarmers are no longer in vogue? Geesh.
About this Blog
Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!
Thursday, 5 April 2012
Baby Got Back!
Update: I survived! Back still sore but more spring in my step for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment