About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

In a Rut

Now you know I love my treadmill. And you know I love my Criminal Minds. But I admit it, I’m in a rut. I need a push to get cracking and try something new. I’m sending out an SOS to all my gym friends. I want to shadow them to whatever class they do to try and get my mojo back. 

Update: Was forced to break out of my treadmill rut today because my headphones were broken. I did try to watch Criminal Minds for a bit without the sound (which you’d think would be easy given Shamar Moore’s unique pleasing to the eye qualities) but it actually got boring pretty fast. So, I ended up doing both the stationary bike and the elliptical and it felt good. Great to break up the routine for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment