About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Monday, 13 February 2012

Games You Can Play at the Gym

Okay, new game to play with myself: how many visits to the gym will it take before I actually start seeing a difference in my body? I know what you’re thinking.  I should concentrate on the process and getting fit and yada, yada. But seriously? I want my jeans to be looser. I really do. I’m thinking if I commit to going 3 times per week then I should potentially see a small change within a month. Too ambitious? We’ll see. For now, I’m going to plan on stepping on the torture device known as the Body Metrics scale on the 1st of each month and hope to see some progress, however small. I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment