About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Say It's Not So!

Oh no! Just found out that Richard's Easy Rider spinning class will have its last session next week! Yes, it will be back in the fall but I was just getting my stride. And I bought some new "spinner" type workout clothes. Deep sigh. Now I will have to choose between abandoning spinning until the fall (no!) or trying one of the harder spin classes (ouch!). Hmm...2 weeks to decide which way I'll be going. I do like those new tops...

No comments:

Post a Comment