About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Sunday, 11 March 2012

March Break Commeth...


Yes, March Break is awesome. But being away from the gym for at least 10 days (hey – it’s a long drive to Hilton Head!) will be tricky. At least I know I will keep up some sort of exercise while I’m there.  I plan on biking for at least an hour each day I’m there and going for long walks on the beach (so hard, right?). However, since I also plan on spending at least an hour each day at the Salty Dog bar, it will be time for payback when I return. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment