About this Blog

Okay, so here’s the deal: not long ago (in Heart Health month, no less) I started on my journey as ORC’s Mystery Mover. Since then, I have been chronicling my transformation from gym-class zero to gym-class hero. I am happy to share a few excerpts from my journal in the hope that it inspires a few others out there like me (or at the very least stirs up a little compassion)!

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Oh Snap!

Oh Snap! Admittedly, that is the first thought that goes through my head when I’m told it’s a go – I am going to willingly submit my saggy self to one year of fitness in the hopes of improving my health. And, I‘m going to go public with it!  What was I thinking??  Second thought?  I’m going to have to buy a sports bra! I don’t even know where one goes to do that. I mean, I do exercise; I go on long walks with the kids, I ski with them and play mini-sticks. I even do yoga once a week. But I suspect getting my chakras aligned has not resulted in the kind of jiggling I will experience over the next 12 months. This is going to be a year with a lot of firsts!

No comments:

Post a Comment